Outpatient Center at
Rehabilitation Services at The Outpatient Center at HealthPark Commons * offers skilled Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology services to assist patients recover from injuries, surgery, or medical conditions.
Our team approach to therapy helps in the recognition, treatment and rehabilitation of the orthopedic, neurological and sports related conditions. In addition, therapists educate our patients on ways to prevent re-injury.
Our clinic is located on Bass Road in South Fort Myers, across the street from HealthPark Medical Center.
All patients will have a customized Plan of Care with individualized, one-on-one treatment sessions provided by licensed therapy practitioners.
- Orthopedic, Neurological, and Sports Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, and Speech therapy
- Manual therapy
- Balance and vestibular rehabilitation
- Hand therapy
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Customized splinting
- Voice and swallowing therapy (Vitalstim)
- Cognitive rehabilitation
Some of the diagnoses treated:
- Pre and post-orthopedic surgery
- Joint replacements
- Musculoskeletal pain and injuries involving the neck, back, shoulder, hip, knee, elbow, foot, ankle, wrist or hand
- Sprains and strains
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Stroke and other neurological conditions
- Balance and vestibular disorders
- Gait disorders
- Speech and Language disorders
- General Weakness and deconditioning
The Rehabilitation Staff at The Outpatient Center are all licensed by the state of Florida to provide therapy services. Our clinician's skills and knowledge are continually being updated through ongoing continuing education courses.
Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
16281 Bass Road, Suite 200
Fort Myers, Florida 33908
For more information contact us
* An outpatient department of Lee Memorial Hospital.