A Full-service Retail Pharmacy
Located in the lobby of Lee Memorial Hospital and HealthPark Medical Center (also serving Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida), Lee Pharmacy enables patients to leave the hospital with their prescriptions filled.
- Open Monday through Saturday from 9a.m. to 7p.m.
Lee Pharmacy offers:
- A full array of generic and brand-name medications—
we have it all
- Specialty supplies and medications that are typically difficult to locate
- Pediatric preparations of medications most pharmacies are unable to make
- Most major prescription insurance plans and all major credits cards accepted
You can pick up your prescriptions in person at Lee Pharmacy (in the lobby of Lee Memorial or HealthPark Medical Center near the cafeteria) or they can be shipped to you via mail at no additional charge.
Refills may also be picked up in person or shipped via mail.
Contact Lee Pharmacy
For questions or to transfer your prescriptions, call:
- Lee Pharmacy at Lee Memorial Hospital
- 239-343-2800 - Phone
- 239-343-2703 - Fax
- Lee Pharmacy at HealthPark Medical Center
- 239-343-5100 - Phone
- 239-985-3880 - Fax
You may also contact Lee Pharmacy via email at LeePharmacy@LeeMemorial.org.
Free Antibiotics: Some antibiotics are available, at no charge, with a valid prescription. See the list.