Sharing Through Share Club
For people age 50 and older, SHARE Club is the connection to Lee Memorial Health System. A great resource when looking for a doctor, caregiver or in-home services, SHARE Club connects you to all of the programs and services the health system has available.
Additionally, SHARE Club offers its members the opportunity to develop personal relationships through a variety of special events, including:
- Health lectures and screenings
- Senior exercise options
- Movie days
- Dinner dances
- Card games
- Social events
- Lifelong learning classes
- Medicare insurance counseling
- Wellness classes
- And more Other benefits of SHARE Club include:
- Community discount program
- 20 percent off in Lee Memorial Health System gift shops and cafeterias
- 50 discount at Chocolatte s Coffee, Tea and Sweets located in the hospitals
- $5 coupon for a computer class
We are excited about our new locations, says Teresa Frank-Fahrner, SHARE Club program coordinator. With larger activity rooms, we have the opportunity to make our programs bigger and better. We want our new locations to be places that seniors come for activities, to meet friends, have a cup of coffee and share experiences and memories. Keeping seniors connected to others is very important to us and for our members emotional health.
*Along with your SHARE Club membership dues of $10/year, programs at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park Recreation Center and the North Fort Myers Recreation Center also require a general Lee County Parks & Recreation membership, which is currently available for a one-time fee of $10 per person or $25 for a family.