About This Specialty
Community Health Center—which include the Lee Physician Group Dunbar, North Fort Myers and Cape Coral United Way Houses—were created to provide primary care services for those in our community who are uninsured or underinsured. Patients pay for services on a sliding scale based on their income.
Our specialists at the Lee Physician Group United Way Houses focus on helping patients manage their conditions at home, so they are not forced to go to the Emergency Departments for treatment. The offices emphasize preventive care.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- High blood pressure
Our Care Team
Before Your Appointment Use This Checklist
- Write down any questions that you may have.
- Put your questions in order of importance so that you are sure to cover the most important question first.
- Bring a list of other health care professionals that have taken care of you since your last visit—include any specialists, hospitalizations or ER visits.
- Write down the medications that you are taking, or bring all the bottles with you to the appointment, including over-the-counter and herbal remedies.