Lee Memorial Health System employees who refer qualified candidates for posted positions may be eligible for a bonus if the candidate is hired for that position and remains successfully employed during the payout period.
- $2,500 for critical needs positions
- Clinical Educator (RN)
- Information systems/EMR
- Medical Technologist/Histology Technologist
- Nursing Leadership (RN)
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner (Acute Care)
- Registered Nurse (experienced Acute Care & Home Health RNs)
- Speech Therapist
- RN Case Manager
- $1,000 for selected hard-to-fill jobs
- Physical Therapy Assistant Respiratory Therapist (NICU)
- Operations Improvement Coach
- COTA (Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant)
- Referral bonus amounts are subject to change based on discretion of the System and depending on recruitment efforts and economic conditions.
- Referral bonus amounts are paid based on the list of eligible positions and amounts at the time the candidate accepts the job offer.
- Refer to Policy & Procedures S09 05 758 Recruitment
Incentives for additional details regarding the Employee Referral
- Additional information may also be obtained by
calling HR Call Center at 239-424-3500