Lee Memorial Health System employees who refer qualified candidates for posted positions may be eligible for a bonus if the candidate is hired for that position and remains successfully employed during the payout period.
To complete the Employee Referral Process, you will need to have First and
Last name, email address and phone number of the person in which you are
Employee Referrals click here to refer a friend.
- $2,500 for critical needs positions
- Clinical Educator (RN)
- Information systems/EMR
- Medical Technologist/Histology Technologist
- Leadership Positions
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Advanced Providers (Acute Care) NP/PA
- Registered Nurse (experienced Acute Care & Home Health RNs)
- Speech Therapist
- RN Case Manager
- Clinical Documentation Specialist
- Coder (experienced)
- $1,000 for selected hard-to-fill jobs
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Respiratory Therapist (NICU)
- COTA (Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant)
- Referral bonus amounts are subject to change based on discretion of the System and depending on recruitment efforts and economic conditions.
- Referral bonus amounts are paid based on the list of eligible positions and amounts at the time the candidate accepts the job offer.
- Refer to Policy & Procedures S09 05 758 Recruitment
Incentives for additional details regarding the Employee Referral
- Additional information may also be obtained by
calling HR Call Center at 239-424-3500