Your Personal Help Response Service
Thank you for your interest in our Lifeline Medical Alert Service. Lifeline has been America's leading personal help response service since 1974, providing independence and peace of mind for more than 6 million people.
Help is available with just the press of a button, 24 hours a day. Simply press your personal help button and you will be connected to one of our caring and highly trained staff via the two-way voice communicator. Depending on the type of help you need, we can call a friend or neighbor or dispatch local emergency services. Our newest service, Lifeline with AutoAlert, has the added protection of being able to detect a fall and call for help, automatically, even if you are unable to press your button for any reason.
- Promoted and represented locally by Lee Memorial Health System.
- Always there for you, 24 hours a day.
- Enables you to continue to live comfortably and independently in your own home.
- Provides peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- Easy to use. Just a single button press will get you the help you need.
- AutoAlert is the only button that can get you the help you need if you fall and cannot press your button.
- Minimizes complications and avoids long hospital stays by making sure you get help quickly when you need it.
For more information on pricing and how to enroll, please contact us at:
Lee Memorial Lifeline
12771 Westlinks Drive, Unit 9
Fort Myers, FL 33913
239-225-7700 (8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
1-800-594-7061 (7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.)
For more information contact us at