Lee Physician Group United Way Houses
Lee Memorial Health System is commited to improving the health of our community. In partnership with the United Way, Lee Memorial Health System created community health centers to better serve the uninsured and underinsured of our community.
The clinics provide basic health services and connect patients to additional affordable medical services and prescription medications through a network of local medical partners.
The Lee Physician Group Dunbar United Way House and the
Lee Physician Group North Fort Myers United Way House are managed by Lee Memorial Health System and offers sliding scale payment options. Medicare and Medicaid payments are accepted. Patients will be treated regardless of their ability to pay. *
- Adult primary care
- Chronic disease management, including:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- Sickle cell anemia
- Diagnostic testing
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Same-day appointments available.
- Lee Physician Group Dunbar United Way House
- 3511 Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd., Suite B
- Fort Myers, FL 33916
North Fort Myers:
- Lee Physician Group
North Fort Myers United Way House
- 13279 N. Cleveland Ave.
- North Fort Myers, FL 33903
* All patients must provide eligibility at the time of the first appointment.