To help you prepare for your stay, we've gathered information on requesting estimates and average costs for common procedures and services here.
Keep these things in mind...
If you have private insurance:
- Your insurer's negotiated discount may not be the same as other insurers
- Your plan's coverage levels, copays, deductible, and other details will affect your bill
If you have Medicare:
- Medicare sets the price it will pay for all hospital services.
- Medicare pays for many health care expenses but not all of them.
- Your coverage and charges may be different if you have other insurance through your or your spouse's job, or supplemental insurance
If you have Medicaid:
- Medicaid sets the price it will pay for all hospital services.
- Generally, Medicaid recipients are not responsible for any portion of the bill.
Most of all, remember we're here to help. If you have questions about how much of your hospital cost insurance may cover, let us know.
You can request an estimate, or you can see how much typical procedures cost by clicking on the link to the right.
Please note: If it has been more than six weeks since your hospital stay and your insurance has not yet
paid its share of the hospital bill, please contact your insurance provider to expedite payment. If your
insurance plan does not pay, you may be liable for full payment of the bill.
Our hospital does not receive financial support from taxes or other government programs. We depend on insurers and patients paying their bills so we can keep our hospitals running and continue to provide health care in our region.